Eric joined the firm in October 2023 and has 4 years of experience in the accounting profession. He works primarily in the firm’s tax department and provides tax preparation and planning to individuals and businesses. Prior to joining Deluzio and Company, Eric worked for two local accounting firms as well as in journalism for 6 years. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, playing roller hockey and cheering on the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications – Saint Vincent College
- Master’s Degree in Accounting – Pennsylvania Western University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants