Jeffrey P. Anzovino, CPA, MSA is an audit partner and the managing partner of Deluzio & Company, LLP. He provides auditing and accounting services to some of the best-known companies, governmental and nonprofit organizations in Western Pennsylvania. Jeff’s audit clients include government agencies and nonprofit organizations such as sewage and water authorities, children service providers, community colleges, school districts and foundations, as well as city and municipal governments. Through Jeff’s work with local boards, foundations and charities, he is well known and recognized as a consummate professional in the community. A certified public accountant since 1995, Jeff has a master’s degree in accounting from Saint Vincent College, is an associate member of the Certified Fraud Examiners and an honorary member of the Delta Mu Delta business honor society.
He started his career as an internal auditor for United States Steel Corporation, where he worked in the company’s steel, railroad, barge, realty and natural gas businesses, for which he also performed fraud investigations. He joined the firm in 1995 and he became a partner in 2000. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the PICPA State Peer Review Committee.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting – Summa Cum Laude – Saint Vincent College
- Master of Science Degree in Accounting – Saint Vincent College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Peer Review Committee
- Member of the Board of Directors of Somerset Trust Holding Company and Somerset Trust Company
- Former Board Member and President of the Greensburg Community Development Corporation
- Former City of Greensburg Council Member