Stacey A. Sanders, CPA, CSEP is a partner at Deluzio & Company, LLP providing tax, estate, and advisory services to individuals and closely held businesses. Over the years, she has provided long-term service to a wide range of clients in the fields of medicine and dentistry, wholesale and retail sales, manufacturing, engineering, law, along with estates and trusts. Stacey has counseled clients in all facets of the business cycle from the initial startup or acquisition through growth tax planning and succession strategies. Also, she regularly advises clients in regard to estate and retirement planning.
Stacey began her career with the firm in 1995 as a para-professional. She returned to college in 1997 and graduated from Seton Hill University in 2002. Stacey was promoted to team leader in 2005, then to manager in 2007. In 2012, Stacey became a partner with the firm. She has been a certified public accountant in Pennsylvania since 2003 and is a member of the Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants. In December 2008, Stacey achieved the designation of Certified Specialist in Estate Planning from the National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC. She has also been a member of the Women Presidents’ Organization since 2012. Stacey currently serves on the boards of Lola’s Early Care and Education Center and CASA of Westmoreland, Inc. where she also serves as treasurer.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting – Seton Hill University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning – National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Women Presidents’ Organization
- Member of the Board of Directors of Lola’s Early Care and Education Center
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of CASA of Westmoreland, Inc.