Lisa M. Altschaffl, CPA, is an audit partner at Deluzio & Company, LLP. She conducts audit, review and compilation services for a diverse client base including, but not limited to, manufacturers, retailers, municipal authorities and nonprofit organizations. She has performed due diligence reviews of acquisition targets, various agreed upon procedures engagements and helped clients establish internal controls. Lisa has been performing peer reviews of other CPA firms throughout the country since 2014. During 2017, Lisa completed the requirements to become a peer review team captain, demonstrating her current knowledge of professional standards, including quality control and peer review standards. She is also certified in Nonprofit Accounting through the AICPA.
She began her career with the firm in 2005 and became a partner in 2014. Lisa is a 2002 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh earning a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry with a biology concentration. In 2004, she received her second Bachelor of Science degree in management/accounting from the University of Pittsburgh while attending the Greensburg campus. She obtained the Pennsylvania Certified Public Accountant designation in 2007 and is a member of both the Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree Management/Accounting – University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry with a Biology Concentration – University of Pittsburgh
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Peer Review Committee
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Review Acceptance Board