Janice joined the firm in October 2018, and she has worked in public and internal accounting for over 24 years. Janice specializes in estate, trust, and gift tax returns and additionally she works with individual and corporate tax clients. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, walking, biking, and spending time with family and friends.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree with a Double Major in Accounting and Business Management – Carlow University
- Enrolled Agent – Admitted to Practice Before the IRS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Member of the Pennsylvania Society of Enrolled Agents