Cole F. Beehner, CPA is an audit partner with Deluzio & Company, LLP. He provides audit and accounting services for a variety of clients. Throughout his career, he has had extensive experience with local governments, municipal authorities, non-profit organizations, including youth service providers, government contractors, charter schools and foundations and commercial entities of various sizes, including foreign and privately-owned manufacturers, construction contractors and distributors.
In 2015, Cole was a recipient of the PICPA’s Young Leaders Award and he currently serves on the Executive Committee of the PICPA, Southwestern Chapter and is an active member of the AICPA.
He began his career with the firm in 2006 and became a partner in 2020. Cole is a 2007 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh earning the Award for Excellence in Accounting. In 2009, he earned his Certified Public Accountant designation. He also recently earned his International Financial Reporting Certificate from the AICPA.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting with Award of Excellence – University of Pittsburgh
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants 2015 Young Leaders Award Recipient
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Executive Committee – Southwestern Chapter