Deluzio & Company, LLP, with offices in Greensburg and Pittsburgh, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a Senior Tax Accountant position. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing tax engagements for individual and business clients; developing and maintaining client relationships; and strict adherence to firm policies and AICPA and PICPA rules, regulations, and codes of ethics.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required, CPA license is preferred, with at least 4 years’ experience.
Software utilized by firm (firm employs latest accounting, business, and tax software applications and technology):
- Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Prosystem Tax Preparation Software
- Prosystem Engagement Software
- Prosystem Document Software
Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks preferred. Experience with Prosystem software a plus.
The successful candidate must also:
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Accept responsibility and be accountable for all work within his/her control
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be able to develop good working relationships with clients and other employees
- Be currently licensed as a CPA in Pennsylvania or prepare and sit for the CPA exams in order to be licensed as a CPA in the state of Pennsylvania.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered along with opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.